Friday, April 3, 2009

Bucket List


I've had one of these for a while, but decided to follow the crowd and post mine here as well. I'm sure I'll be adding to it, and I've accomplished at least one of them so far! :)



1. Become a certified interpreter. (check!)

2. Live in Italy for a year.

3. Skydive-(Gini Matz, we should do this together)

4. Run a marathon

5. Teach dance (again)

6. Meet John Mayer (I'm awful, I know)

7. Be on the Today Show, as a guest

8. Write a book

9. Travel Europe

10. Be debt-free and self insured. (i.e.-have enough in mutual funds I don't need insurance!)

11. Have a job, just once, where they send me on fun business trips.

12. Have a large vegetable garden.

13. Adopt or foster a child with special needs.

14. Drive a 1966 Shelby Cobra.


.....so far that's what I have. I know there's more. I'll just have to add to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment